Affordable Housing encompasses many Federal, State and Local programs.
There are multiple skill sets and requirements to be met, as this is a highly regulated field of Property Management. We take pride in being a well-rounded company. PKM prides itself in the designations and skill set of our staff.
Here is a list of designations and qualifications the members of our company currently hold:
- National Affordable Housing Professional Executive
- Institute of Real Estate Management/ Accredited Management Organization
- Certified Property Manager
- Fair Housing & Section 504 Compliance Certified
- National Compliance Professional
- Registered Housing Manager
- Certified Professional of Occupancy
- Certified Occupancy Specialist
- Housing Credit Compliance Professional
- Certified Credit Compliance Professional
- Tax Credit Compliance System Specialist
- Certified Manager of Housing
- Certified Manager of Maintenance
- Certified Assisted Housing Manager
- Registered HUD Broker
- Senior Housing Specialist
- Site Compliance Specialist
- Site Based Budgeting Specialist
- Notary Public
- Member of the Greenville Chamber Commerceon 8
- PKM manages and operates over 18,000 apartment units in 23 states.
- PKM has offices in Cleveland, Ohio, Greenville, South Carolina and Los Angeles, California.
- PKM employs over 550 dedicated professionals throughout the United States.
- In addition to the $1.5M in Grants, in 2012, over $200K in Operating Funds has been dedicated to social programming in Senior Housing.